Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that any content on the adbookmedia.com website (the “Site”) infringes your copyright rights, you should send notice of the alleged copyright infringement to us.
Your notice must contain the following information as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (“DMCA”):
- The full name and a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by your notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed;
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing (e.g. a link to the page on the Site that contains the material);
- A mailing address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once you provide us with an adequate notice as described above, we will respond expeditiously and take whatever action, in our sole discretion, that is deemed appropriate including removal of the disputed copyrighted work from the Site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADBOOK MEDIA INTENDS TO COMPLY WITH ALL PROVISIONS OF THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT, BUT WILL NOT UNILATERALLY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR POLICING AND REMOVING MATERIAL THOUGHT TO BE INFRINGING.